Learn how to use FACEBOOK and PINTEREST in your business!
Imagine leveraging the power of social media to move ahead faster than ever before!
Join direct selling and social media expert, Laurie Girardi, for this 1.5 hour eCourse packed full of strategies, tips and action steps you can take immediately. She blends timeless, core business principles with tech savvy know-how making this course ideal for everyone.
- We'll look at why social media has become so important and why you should use social media as a direct seller.
- Delve into the Five Essentials of being social media savvy
- See step-by-step video walkthroughs to help you maximize your social media profiles in Facebook and Pinterest.
- Learn ways to create interest in what you do and foster engaging interaction with others to use the power of social media.
Facebook & Pinterest
what every direct seller needs to know
- 1.5 hour eCourse with 4 training videos – FACEBOOK & PINTEREST | what every direct seller needs to know
- 6 page mini-workbook to accompany the training
- Course access for one year
- FREE eBOOK: 30 Facebook Business Page Post Ideas
The Social Media & Marketing MEGA BUNDLE OFFER includes the Facebook & Pinterest course --- plus so much more!
"I have worked with Laurie for many years. She and her team at The Girardi Group have always been on the cutting edge of technology. While I have been successful with my direct selling business, Laurie has given me the direction and tools I needed to take by business to the next level. She helped me put systems and methods in place and build a stronger foundation through her training and leadership coaching. She just "gets" what's necessary in the fast moving generation within which we live. With Laurie's guidance, I've built a very profitable, sustainable business. This social media course is essential for anyone who is a direct seller, and it brings Laurie's personal coaching style to everyone in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step process." -Aimee Armstrong, Executive Creative Director, Initials, Inc.
“Over the past few years, I have invested in my fair share of Social Media courses, and I can tell you Laurie's course, by far, is the best one I have participated in. You will learn not just the “what” but the “why” and the “how to’s.” Well worth the time and well worth the investment if you want to move your social media presence forward.” —Jessalyn Pito, Senior Team Mentor, Tastefully Simple